Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Google Has Sent Me A Couple Of +1 Stickers With My AdSense Earnings

Google Has Sent Me A Couple Of +1 Stickers With My AdSense Earnings:

Google Has Sent Me A Couple Of +1 Stickers With My AdSense Earnings
Google AdSense is the Google program where you can host pay-per-click ads on your Website. When someone clicks an ad, you earn money. Simple as that.

Is it really as easy to make money with Google AdSense as many would lead you to believe? Now that I've become heavily involved with managing Google AdSense programs for my clients, I can see it's not all play and no work.

I am so happy today, because I got a mail from Adsense that As a token of their appreciation of my continued participation in the Google AdSense programme, Adsense has sent me a couple of +1 stickers in the envelope with my AdSense earnings this month. Now I will use these stickers on my bike and computer.

Over the past few months, the +1 button has been helping people receive recommendations from their friends where they’re most useful, right on Google search.

Putting the +1 button on your site or blog lets users share your content with their circles on Google+, potentially allowing you to expand your audience and bring in more relevant traffic.Now, tell me that you also got this this mail as a Adsense publisher.?

No comments:

Post a Comment